Rubik's Cube

look how close i can get in 1 full face and 2 rows of every other colour...now with the solution at my fingertips I still fook up the last layer and end up having to get to the same stage...over and over and over again...worse than my 14 year old self not having a clue...I have the solution...i'm too thick to follow it.

Attachments

• rubik 2.jpg
    rubik 2.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 11
  • rubik.jpg
    rubik.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 11
look how close i can get in 1 full face and 2 rows of every other colour...now with the solution at my fingertips I still fook up the last layer and end up having to get to the same stage...over and over and over again...worse than my 14 year old self not having a clue...I have the solution...i'm too thick to follow it.

Only 4 easy algorithms away ;)

One of the best things to fidget with for those who weren't cool enough to get a fidget spinner, and when those other things are empty. I can do mine in 1-2 minutes. Still very satisfying. Cube same.

The last row is the part that’s a fine art, I enjoy showing off and still doing mine every now and then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.