Ruddy Neighbours- AGAIN

Mate on here has a loopy neighbour to the point it is making him seriously considering moving for his and his wifes healths sake.

Yep the crazy woman neighbour is that bad !

Never had a shit neighbour (touch wood) and long may it continue.
My missus is not the shy retiring type so it would just be a complete fucking mess.

TCIB said:
Mate on here has a loopy neighbour to the point it is making him seriously considering moving for his and his wifes healths sake.

My missus is not the shy retiring type so it would just be a complete fucking mess.

The thing is, the her fella is ok and he looks embarrassed by her actions, but he's also spineless and is clearly scared by the wench. I own my property and with the market being the way it is I don't really want to sell for a couple of years. I've been polite, I've done things in the right way so far but thy're pushing me......(telling the neigbours I'm spying on her, insinuations of me being the P word, banging on the walls etc etc) If she wants a war I know people who could make their lives very uncomfortable indeed and she's forcing my hand now.

blue81 said:
TCIB said:

The thing is, the her fella is ok and he looks embarrassed by her actions, but he's also spineless and is clearly scared by the wench. I own my property and with the market being the way it is I don't really want to sell for a couple of years. I've been polite, I've done things in the right way so far but thy're pushing me......(telling the neigbours I'm spying on her, insinuations of me being the P word, banging on the walls etc etc) If she wants a war I know people who could make their lives very uncomfortable indeed and she's forcing my hand now.
Sounds like a threat!

Scottyboi said:
blue81 said:
Had some of the girls back last night- spirits were high, music was not too loud and I had drank a few premium lagers starting and the lovely Horse and Jockey in Chorlton.

On my return we were all pretty merry this was about 10pm, and we put music on my apple tv. I always make sure the music does not go too loud out out of respect for Brenda on the other side, anyway wench started banging on the walls so I told her to f- right off. In the end I go round to the door to see what her problem was- end result police were called (by them) ....been all quiet on the Western front today.

Fag hags by any chance? haha only messing, why not give her a flea infestation or cockroaches?
great idea scotty....she ll never suspect him either because he could not be so stupid as to infest his own building! ;)

des hardi said:
Scottyboi said:
blue81 said:
Had some of the girls back last night- spirits were high, music was not too loud and I had drank a few premium lagers starting and the lovely Horse and Jockey in Chorlton.

On my return we were all pretty merry this was about 10pm, and we put music on my apple tv. I always make sure the music does not go too loud out out of respect for Brenda on the other side, anyway wench started banging on the walls so I told her to f- right off. In the end I go round to the door to see what her problem was- end result police were called (by them) ....been all quiet on the Western front today.

Fag hags by any chance? haha only messing, why not give her a flea infestation or cockroaches?
great idea scotty....she ll never suspect him either because he could not be so stupid as to infest his own building! ;)

zzz - unlike you desperados BB does not need to use these underhand tactics to get gyal.

blue81 said:
des hardi said:
Scottyboi said:

zzz - unlike you desperados BB does not need to use these underhand tactics to get gyal.
look over your shoulder bb..... see that? you missed it! it`s still called sarcasm.

PS: are you a moran?

blue81 said:
TCIB said:

Is it your crack legal team?

des hardi said:
blue81 said:
des hardi said:

look over your shoulder bb..... see that? you missed it! it`s still called sarcasm.

Yes I am in indeed, unless you were mispelling moron. In that case definitely not!<br /><br />-- Mon May 20, 2013 1:55 pm --<br /><br />
The Flash said:
blue81 said:
TCIB said:

Is it your crack legal team?

No, in this case the only cracking would be of skulls! (thats a joke before anyone gets a stiffy and hits report)

blue81 said:
des hardi said:
blue81 said:

Yes I am in indeed, unless you were mispelling moron. In that case definitely not!

i m not happy you could not spell this word ....you moran!!!! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.