Ruddy Neighbours- AGAIN

Had some of the girls back last night- spirits were high, music was not too loud and I had drank a few premium lagers starting and the lovely Horse and Jockey in Chorlton.

On my return we were all pretty merry this was about 10pm, and we put music on my apple tv. I always make sure the music does not go too loud out out of respect for Brenda on the other side, anyway wench started banging on the walls so I told her to f- right off. In the end I go round to the door to see what her problem was- end result police were called (by them) ....been all quiet on the Western front today.

blue81 said:
Had some of the girls back last night- spirits were high, music was not too loud and I had drank a few premium lagers starting and the lovely Horse and Jockey in Chorlton.

On my return we were all pretty merry this was about 10pm, and we put music on my apple tv. I always make sure the music does not go too loud out out of respect for Brenda on the other side, anyway wench started banging on the walls so I told her to f- right off. In the end I go round to the door to see what her problem was- end result police were called (by them) ....been all quiet on the Western front today.

Fag hags by any chance? haha only messing, why not give her a flea infestation or cockroaches?

Superb. I said last time BB disappeared that the forum would be poorer for his absence, I'm sure he'll depart again within the next month or so, but it's good to have him back for the time being.

toby said:
Has she bought the house or is she renting ???

They've bought it Toby- shame cos the lad is actually alright and seems embarrassed about it all. I've had permission to put camera one back up at the front and camera 2 should hopefully arrive tomorrow.

blue81 said:
toby said:
Has she bought the house or is she renting ???

They've bought it Toby- shame cos ........
They'll never be able to sell it if they are honest when filling out their Seller’s Property Information Form or Property Information Questionnaire

ChesterRdBlue said:
Superb. I said last time BB disappeared that the forum would be poorer for his absence, I'm sure he'll depart again within the next month or so, but it's good to have him back for the time being.

Always entertaining up the point he lays into whichever minority takes his pick.Pity cos some of his threads can be hilarious.

Just an update- was outside doing some weeding yesterday morning and had Talksport on my portable internet radio which I had taken outside with me. I only have a small backyard so there was no need for excessive volume (it was about 9am) and I am always pretty considerate to everyone so it was on at a very discreet levels. Anyway I left my house at about 9.45 for my local gym as I had a Body Pump class at 10am. On my return I have a snotty note pushed through my door (was anonymous but was definitely written by the wench) "be more considerate" "people sleeping ".....yada yada. I took great pleasure in ripping in up into small pieces and thowing it outside their porch as I left to the football!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.