Rugby League Season 2023

Millwallawayveteran1988

So the Rugby League season is almost upon us! As we usually have a thread for this I thought I’d get it started.

Joe Westerman got the season off to a bang with his antics splashed all over social media at the weekend! Bit of explaining to do for him me thinks!

Wire v Leeds Thursday night to start the season.

So the Rugby League season is almost upon us! As we usually have a thread for this I thought I’d get it started.

Joe Westerman got the season off to a bang with his antics splashed all over social media at the weekend! Bit of explaining to do for him me thinks!

why whats he been up to

Salford managing to tie down their best player and current super league MoS Brodie Croft for another 8 years is a pretty big deal!

No doubt it's loaded with clauses but it should guarantee them a huge fee should he leave!

Games on this week:

Thursday 16th February

7:30pm Sky Sports Main Event | Arena, Super League
8:00pm Warrington v Leeds

Friday 17th February

7:30pm Sky Sports Arena, Super League
8:00pm Leigh v Salford

Saturday 18th February

4:25am Sky Sports Arena, NRL Charity Shield
4:30am St George Illawarra v South Sydney

6:30am Sky Sports Main Event | Arena | Mix
6:45am Channel 4
Rugby League World Club Challenge
7:00am Penrith v St Helens

12:30pm Channel 4, Super League
1:00pm Hull KR v Wigan

Toulouse look like bouncing straight back with 2 greats wins so far.

St Helens beat St George in their pre-World Club Challenge warm-up game. It’ll be a much bigger test facing Penrith in their own stadium.

Will be interesting to see how Wire do this season. Got a decent looking pack for the first time in about eight years, but Dudson broke his hand in a pre-season game so one down already.

"The Yorkshire Rimmer"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.