Rugby League - Super League 2020

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Not Scouse by the way mate. The majority of people in St.Helens hate the feral tw*ts and don't want to be associated with them in any way.
I went out with a girl from Wirral (not, THE Wirral) once and her family all said the same about not being Scouse and not wanting to be associated with Liverpool. Although they called it “The Wirral” the weirdos.

“Where you from, PC?”
“The Manchester”

The Big City Derby tonight... Hull FC v Hull KR.

Only Tonga v Samoa is a bigger derby in the sport

Fucking bobbins from Sky not having microphones around the pitch, can’t make out the atmosphere whatsoever

Wigan v Toronto tonight.

Sonny Bill has gone to the hospital as his wife is giving birth.

I know there are no away fans from Toronto but I don’t know what’s happened to Wigan’s support over the last few years. They used to average 17,000

Always preferred watching league to union..

My dad follows Warrington because they play in blue. Brother in law follows Wigan because hes a ****. I follow Salford because it's the nearest postcode too M22.

Always preferred watching league to union..

My dad follows Warrington because they play in blue. Brother in law follows Wigan because hes a ****. I follow Salford because it's the nearest postcode too M22.

Swinton closet these days :) Not a bad ground they play now at Sale FC, well worth a visit.

Silly by Kevin Brown. Salford had a chance to win the game up to that point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.