Rugby League thread

Haven't watched rugby league for years, when did Wigan become so shit ?
They used to win everything

I'll be there next week supporting Salford, of course. Flecking amazing to get to the final. Saints though are the best team in the league by a country mile

Not watched Salford since the early 70`s. Cant believe this result.

Ditto, best I've seen Salford play since then too.
Million pound game a couple of seasons ago was good when we fluked it but this is on another level.

After the emotions tonight I just hope Salford don't see this as their final and go on to give Saints a game.

I know Salford have won nowt for ages but I always wondered why they dont get a big big following.

Salfords first and foremost a football town.
Coming from Salford we didn't even play Rugby in school just football whereas as I work with lads from Wigan and Leigh and they are Rugby mad and played rugby from a young age in school, Plus they have loads of amateur clubs.

When Salford were at the Willlows they had a hard core following of a few thousand but since they moved that has dropped off, If they had any sense they would change their name to incorporate more of Manchester but I recall them voting against this a couple of years ago which will restrict their growth imo.

Well done Salford. Just wish dad (RIP) could have been there to see it next weekend, he was a Salford season ticket holder for many years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.