Rugby League thread

I know Salford have won nowt for ages but I always wondered why they dont get a big big following.
I’ve only lived in Manchester and Trafford in my life and Salford do absolutely no advertising or reach-out into schools anywhere in these areas.

What doesn’t help as well is that there are about 16 amateur rugby union clubs in Manchester and Trafford and about 3 amateur rugby league clubs.

Then loads of locals stopped going when they moved the Irlam and, like you say, generations of doing nothing to attract fans.

But the Salford end of the Swamp will be full of Salfordians next week and there will be many fans of other clubs in their end to support them too.

Well done to all our Salford lads on here and any Salford fans in general. Enjoy next week! I’ve been four times to see Wire lose there, but I think it’ll be a party atmosphere no matter what for Salford fans next week

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.