Rugby World Cup 2023

England could trouble France, We'll make it trench warfare, slow the game down and keep it as tight as possible going into the last quarter, we won't get near South Africa.

Is he deffo going to stay in post?
I dont think the IRFU will be silly enough to get rid of Andy Farrell just yet last 2 years very impressive. The big question is will Andy Farrell want to stay on and would he get the offer from the RFU to manage England any time soon. I dont think he will so I am hoping he stays. Saying that if he does go it is not as if we are not short of management options to replace him I just think he deserves to stay if he wants to stay.

I dont think the IRFU will be silly enough to get rid of Andy Farrell just yet last 2 years very impressive. The big question is will Andy Farrell want to stay on and would he get the offer from the RFU to manage England any time soon. I dont think he will so I am hoping he stays. Saying that if he does go it is not as if we are not short of management options to replace him I just think he deserves to stay if he wants to stay.
Well put, think I agree with all of that.

Wow this game is brilliant. This is like watching France vs Argentina World Cup final all over again.

Very fast and skillful.

I think we're going home next Saturday especially if we play like our football team (England) safe and boring.

Looking at these two compared to Ireland last night.
The line speed of SA and the speed of support to protect the ball from the French.

Can this last all game. Will mistakes creep in.

Wow this game is brilliant. This is like watching France vs Argentina World Cup final all over again.

Very fast and skillful.

I think we're going home next Saturday especially if we play like our football team (England) safe and boring.
If whoever wins tonight replicate their performance next weekend, England could get embarrassed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.