Rugby World Cup

You gotta love the legend Phil Bennett ( my mams maiden name 80 on 9/11 this year ) trust me she will have done a bottle of wine already and will be starting on the scotch, trying to read her texts is a nightmare.

CP0YhM6WEAAT0dg.jpg

GULP !!

I went to college in Bristol where a quarter of the intake was Welsh. They were forever telling me that the Welsh were the original Britons and it's the rapacious English (Normans, actually, and they were Viking French who drove them westwards. And they sing Land of My Fathers. Would they be singing about England, or singing about Wales?

I went to college in Bristol where a quarter of the intake was Welsh. They were forever telling me that the Welsh were the original Britons and it's the rapacious English (Normans, actually, and they were Viking French who drove them westwards. And they sing Land of My Fathers. Would they be singing about England, or singing about Wales?
They have a point, but it was more the Romans and then the Anglo Saxons that drove them west and north, there is still some vestiges of the Celtic language spoken in Cumbria

I find union boring with far too many points scored by kicking penalties rather than scoring tries.i much prefer league but I do try and get into the world cup

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.