Rugby World Cup

I'll be following the egg chasing carefully, hoping home advantage will see England do well and at least the semi final. All Blacks will be obvious favourites but they also have a knack of not winning it despite looking the best most years.

Why the fuck do they have to put rapping (with a silent 'c') over most things these days? That song is a great anthem for the sport but then that buffoon starts string together as many words ending with 'ation' as he can think of in a manner that would get him jawed in most pubs around the country.

Why the fuck do they have to put rapping (with a silent 'c') over most things these days? That song is a great anthem for the sport but then that buffoon starts string together as many words ending with 'ation' as he can think of in a manner that would get him jawed in most pubs around the country.
Thank fuck i decided to swerve it.I had a feeling it was going to be like water torture.

Haha so true. I would've kept quiet if I was him , the song was being so beautifully sung and he just sounded totally out of place.

Couldn't agree more kev.

Is Jason Robinson stood in a hole?

Group of death starts it all off. I think 1 of England and Wales will miss out. Too much pressure on England to go far.
As for Ireland if we win the group and avoid New Zealand we will have a great chance of getting to the semi final if not final.
It depends on who keeps there players fit. I think there is going to be some brilliant games in this group alone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.