Rui Faria to leave United at the end of the season

Not content with throwing his players under the bus, Mouriniho has thrown his assistant of 17 hears (Rui Faria) under the bus.
Supposidly he's leaving to "Persue Other Opportunities" but rumours of a big bust up between the two have been aired for a couple of months.

Not content with throwing his players under the bus, Mouriniho has thrown his assistant of 17 hears (Rui Faria) under the bus.
Supposidly he's leaving to "Persue Other Opportunities" but rumours of a big bust up between the two have been aired for a couple of months.

Where have they been aired?! I haven’t read that. Mourinho couldn’t have been much more effusive in his praise:

“Seventeen years… in Leiria, Porto, London, Milan, Madrid, London again and Manchester. Training, playing, travelling, studying, laughing and also a few tears of happiness.

“Seventeen years and the kid is now a man. The intelligent student is now a football expert, ready for a successful career as a manager.

“I will miss my friend and that is the hardest thing for me, but his happiness is more important and, of course, I respect his decision, especially because I know that we will always be together. Be happy, brother!”

Where have they been aired?! I haven’t read that. Mourinho couldn’t have been much more effusive in his praise:

“Seventeen years… in Leiria, Porto, London, Milan, Madrid, London again and Manchester. Training, playing, travelling, studying, laughing and also a few tears of happiness.

“Seventeen years and the kid is now a man. The intelligent student is now a football expert, ready for a successful career as a manager.

“I will miss my friend and that is the hardest thing for me, but his happiness is more important and, of course, I respect his decision, especially because I know that we will always be together. Be happy, brother!”
Could be a big challenge from the rags next season, on the back of this news. For all everyone praises Ferguson and his management, his biggest skill was continually changing his assistants. He had seven of them whilst at Utd and they provided the new voice that all players seem to need whilst offering him a different perspective. How many of today’s managers continually take their entire back room staff with them, wherever they go? It cannot be helpful, I wouldn’t have thought.
Let’s hope Mourinho gets this decision as right as his player acquisitions.

According to my utd supporting friend there has been a lot of disagreement this season between the two of them. A lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.