Ruining Football Since 2008 Flag Trouble?

tonytowers said:
its embarrasing,if its near me i will burn fookin the thing,can you see our great owner liking it,i think not,worse than ireland is superman.shameful.

I'll bet a fair amount of money that you wouldn't dare burn it. Besides, the only thing embarrassing is your post. Every blue I know "gets it" and I'm sure our owner would "get it" too. The way you're banging on, it's as if you think it's a pop at our club when anyone with half a brain cell can see that it's completely the opposite ffs.

I really hope I never have to sit next to you at a match. I bet you're a right fucking bundle of laughs.

I think it's a ludicrous overreaction from the club. It's obviously ironic, and two fingers up the media from the fans. Seems like far too much analysis is going into the semantics of the word "killing" and nonsense like that.

To remove the banner, and kick the lad in question out of the game, is well over the top and I hope the club see sense. For all the rhetoric about retaining our soul and identity, this suggests the opposite. It's a piss taking banner, nothing more.

scottyboi said:
Stop crying, the guy follows city up and down the country. Its a funny flag no harm meant at all. Will be took to the aways still I hope. He sounded heart broke last night over what city did.

I've bemused by all this like you mate.

To think our owner, our Chairman and Garry Cook don't get irony is far more offensive than presuming they haven't got the intelligence to understand who the real target of the flag is.

Ric said:
I think it's a ludicrous overreaction from the club. It's obviously ironic, and two fingers up the media from the fans. Seems like far too much analysis is going into the semantics of the word "killing" and nonsense like that.

To remove the banner, and kick the lad in question out of the game, is well over the top and I hope the club see sense. For all the rhetoric about retaining our soul and identity, this suggests the opposite. It's a piss taking banner, nothing more.

Halefuckinulah.

Talking about overreacting, the people who think the club overreacted, are equally overreacting about the club losing its soul and identity over this.

Perhaps if the flag read: City not killing football since 2008, someone high up in the main stand might have taken a different view to it. Not.

prob ordered to be taken down by some over zealous jobsworth on a power trip, no doubt wearing a florescent jacket. pretty sad really.

peacefrog said:
Talking about overreacting, the people who think the club overreacted, are equally overreacting about the club losing its soul and identity over this.

Haha, fair enough. Equally though you could say it's an overreaction to suggest Sheikh Mansour or Khaldoon would be offended by it. Maybe we're all overreacting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.