Ruining Football Since 2008 Flag Trouble?

1.618034 said:
Kirkstall Blue said:
Whatever happened to a "polite" asking you to take it down, instead your treated like a couple of criminals.

Nothing short of an apology for the heavy handed approach towards yourself and your Dad would do me, plus a full explanation of why they would like you not to bring the banner again.

They should also refund you some cash for missing the game. The security at Eastlands is a disgrace... And that's from 1st hand experience.

Hoorah, we agree at last. They should do exactly what you suggest and some more, vouchers for the shop or somert, a day out doin a meet 'n' greet the players type thing maybe, twats digits, twats.

took a flag to QPR 20 years ago with Monsall blues on it,
Some jobsworth come up and told me take it down because it was covering a Fullers bitter logo
Hegot told to fuck off and the flag stayed up all game

"if they had just said put your flag away and dont bring it again i would have happily done that. but to kick me out without any explanation just makes our club now as bad as that shit from trafford!"

The unfortunate thing with the above approach is that it requires some degree of common sense and we are living in a society which increasingly tends to use a strong arm in the first instance, and as that seems to achieve the intended purpose, common sense never gets into the frame.

I think the approach by whoever organised the removal of the banner and the fans from the ground can be described quite correctly as heavy-handed. I take it no one who was ejected were abusive or violent. The layer of management directly above the guys in the yellow coats is generally humourless, ignorant, offhand and desperate to get a fingernail on the next higher level of management. They would, historically, have been among the first to wear brown shirts.

If yer go on the OS there's a great play of the world 'Welcome'. Well, I think we have not seen any practical application of that in this episode, and as a fan of this club, I would expect 'Our City' to write an apology to the two who were ejected, mumble some nonsense about a 'general misunderstanding' and make some recompense at the next home game.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
"if they had just said put your flag away and dont bring it again i would have happily done that. but to kick me out without any explanation just makes our club now as bad as that shit from trafford!"

The unfortunate thing with the above approach is that it requires some degree of common sense and we are living in a society which increasingly tends to use a strong arm in the first instance, and as that seems to achieve the intended purpose, common sense never gets into the frame.

I think the approach by whoever organised the removal of the banner and the fans from the ground can be described quite correctly as heavy-handed. I take it no one who was ejected were abusive or violent. The layer of management directly above the guys in the yellow coats is generally humourless, ignorant, offhand and desperate to get a fingernail on the next higher level of management. They would, historically, have been among the first to wear brown shirts.

If yer go on the OS there's a great play of the world 'Welcome'. Well, I think we have not seen any practical application of that in this episode, and as a fan of this club, I would expect 'Our City' to write an apology to the two who were ejected, mumble some nonsense about a 'general misunderstanding' and make some recompense at the next home game.

It comes from the top and PETER FLETCHER {head of security} is the wrong man for the job,i have had dealings with him and to say he is an egotistical, obnoxious individual is an understatement and it is a travesty that my beloved club employs such a man. Gestapo springs to mind and this individual should be removed - THEN and only then we may see some sensible stewarding.

John Maddox was a right twat if i remember correctly, anyone using his name is a right ****. Up the blues.

Not read all the thread but most of it - personally i think the flag is excellent and have no issues but if the club wnat it down they want it down - what i find utterely wrong is that the people are asked to leave the ground - fookin ridiculas

pride in battle said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:

It comes from the top and PETER FLETCHER {head of security} is the wrong man for the job,i have had dealings with him and to say he is an egotistical, obnoxious individual is an understatement and it is a travesty that my beloved club employs such a man. Gestapo springs to mind and this individual should be removed - THEN and only then we may see some sensible stewarding.

PETER FLETCHER OUT!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.