Rumour - Elano to Liverpool

mcs said:
I just find calling him Les or whatever else is childish that is all and not needed.

It's pretty fucking mild compared to the abuse the players get but your poor sensitive little soul won't be complaining about that

Disturbance said:
mcs said:
I just find calling him Les or whatever else is childish that is all and not needed.

It's pretty fucking mild compared to the abuse the players get but your poor sensitive little soul won't be complaining about that

And I bet its people like you that dish it out!! You love to take a chance to try and take a swipe at fellow blues, don't you? I wouldn't be suprised if you enjoy taking a swipe at the players as well!

I originally just made a point that I think its an unneeded thing that people do (Calling Hughes Les etc), and that it does not add at to discussion and imo is something that really is not needed.

And for the record, though it has nothing to do with this discussion, I find the abuse some players get is very unwarranted and also very much unrequired.

mcs said:
Disturbance said:
mcs said:

And I bet its people like you that dish it out!! You love to take a chance to try and take a swipe at fellow blues, don't you? I wouldn't be suprised if you enjoy taking a swipe at the players as well!

I originally just made a point that I think its an unneeded thing that people do (Calling Hughes Les etc), and that it does not add at to discussion and imo is something that really is not needed.

pot meet kettle

Elano has shown 'flashes' of brilliance but hasn't shown a consistent run of form to be treated as untouchable from either our fans or management staff.

If I were him I'd be inclined to stay at City (And firmly establish himself) in what could be a very exciting period for the club.

He'd play even less if he were to move over to Murderside...

tbh if he were to leave, maybe another league would suit him better (Italy).

C_T_I_D said:
I don't understand it. They've already got Gerrard to be honest to be the attacking player from midfield.

Ahhh, ffs! Elano can play either in the hole behind the striker or on the right. What happens when Gerrard is injured/suspended, what about if liverpool change formation next year? It's no good just relying on one player to be fit and deliver every game. Thats why clubs need a strong squad.

I hope elano dunt go, hes class we need some1 like him in the squad hes 1 of the best passers of the ball in the prem

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.