Rumour from courier about signings this week

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Damocles said:
You're posting from Belgium. I can see your place of work, though I won't mention it directly, I *think* it's a science lab.

And I have mod powers.

And I'm a Computer Systems Engineeer.

:D

Oooh do me Damocles ;o)
Lmao

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Damocles said:
You're posting from Belgium. I can see your place of work, though I won't mention it directly, I *think* it's a science lab.

And I have mod powers.

And I'm a Computer Systems Engineeer.

:D

Oooh do me Damocles ;o)

Tip for you Nixon:

Posting "do me Damocles" will probably do nothing for your reputation.

You're a weird one, your IP is owned by Logica in London (near St. Thomas's Hospital if you know it). They have a Manchester office on Wilmslow Road in town though. Can't really pinpoint it further without some serious digging :)

the--dud said:
Fair enough, my apologies then, the forum does list IP addresses. Which is a bit unnecessary I think but oh well...

Although thanks for proving my point regarding firewalls and proxy servers because the company I work for has a proxy server in Belgium, but I'm in the UK.
Also, I don't mind if you say where you think I work... And it's IT by the way hehe

15 all

the--dud said:
Fair enough, my apologies then, the forum does list IP addresses. Which is a bit unnecessary I think but oh well...

Although thanks for proving my point regarding firewalls and proxy servers because the company I work for has a proxy server in Belgium, but I'm in the UK.
Also, I don't mind if you say where you think I work... And it's IT by the way hehe

Every webpage you visit, you send your IP address to as part of the HTTP headers. The Belgium link was from a quick check up, I really can't test if it's a proxy or not unless I seriously dig through it all, which I rarely do as it's usually not worth the effort. Fair play though :)

Damocles said:
the--dud said:

Every webpage you visit, you send your IP address to as part of the HTTP headers. The Belgium link was from a quick check up, I really can't test if it's a proxy or not unless I seriously dig through it all, which I rarely do as it's usually not worth the effort. Fair play though :)

30-15

Damocles said:
the--dud said:

Can you confirm if indeed i am in South Africa, because the weather out here at the moment is shite!

meldrew said:
Damocles said:
the--dud said:

30-15
the--dud has challenged. He thought the ball was out. We have to wait for Hawkeye's verdict.................

The ball was in.

Yep, 30-15.

avoidconfusion said:
DO ME NEXT DAMOCLES!!!

There's a bird (I assume) that posts from your place too. Unless it's you in drag ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.