Rumour from courier about signings this week

Trigger said:
Right there is going to be some real sh*t if this doesnt happen tomorrow, I have just asked the boss for tomorrow off and he has said ok! why the sh*t well I havent told the missus about this, I had Tuesday off as some may remember was p*ssed on Magners by lunchtime and asleep when the missus came home and she wasnt happy!

So I am off to Bargain Booze later for another case of the stuff so we better have some signings tomorrow or else I am going to be either getting a divorce or looking out for some of you at our home game v Wolves to throw you out of the ground (joke!).

God I hope this is true, roll on tomorrow!
I think I'd be more inclined to go to work mate.

I believe that we will sign 3 players but i recon that city have made them aware this happening but not for this weekend but to let them know we could have an influx of orders before they go on sale on the 17th July. I recon we have a least 7-10 days before all three signing will happen.

squirtyflower said:
Trigger said:
Right there is going to be some real sh*t if this doesnt happen tomorrow, I have just asked the boss for tomorrow off and he has said ok! why the sh*t well I havent told the missus about this, I had Tuesday off as some may remember was p*ssed on Magners by lunchtime and asleep when the missus came home and she wasnt happy!

So I am off to Bargain Booze later for another case of the stuff so we better have some signings tomorrow or else I am going to be either getting a divorce or looking out for some of you at our home game v Wolves to throw you out of the ground (joke!).

God I hope this is true, roll on tomorrow!
I think I'd be more inclined to go to work mate.

Bloody hell, that has p*ssed on my chips already ;)

Damocles said:
the--dud said:
Damocles said:
coops said:
I am work at the courier company who city use to dispatch their shirts and jwe have ust been in to organise the distribution of the home shirt. I asked the amount ordered up to now and he stated there was 3000 I asked if he would forecast how many and he said anything up to 10000 cause were expecting a lot of orders when they tie up deals for three players. I asked nicely who are the he just said we don't know I have just been told there could be three deals by the end of the week which might result in a lot more orders for the home shirt.

Bear in mind this came from a a worker at city it wont be 100% on the nail but he must have been told something!

Just passing it on I am ready for the abuse

Right, I'm going to tread lightly here due to the recent shitstorm with Spursmad.

I can 100% confirm after an IP trace, that this guy works for the same courier company that City use. Absolutely 100% definite, with no way of faking it.
Unless this forum publicly lists IP addresses for all users, there's no way you can find his IP. Or you have access to the web server that hosts Blue Moon... Even if you had the IP, most companies will use an ISA firewall/proxy, so I call BS on you mate sorry!

You're posting from Belgium. I can see your place of work, though I won't mention it directly, I *think* it's a science lab.

And I have mod powers.

And I'm a Computer Systems Engineeer.

:D

i bet he just shit himself lol

Damocles said:
the--dud said:
Damocles said:
coops said:
I am work at the courier company who city use to dispatch their shirts and jwe have ust been in to organise the distribution of the home shirt. I asked the amount ordered up to now and he stated there was 3000 I asked if he would forecast how many and he said anything up to 10000 cause were expecting a lot of orders when they tie up deals for three players. I asked nicely who are the he just said we don't know I have just been told there could be three deals by the end of the week which might result in a lot more orders for the home shirt.

Bear in mind this came from a a worker at city it wont be 100% on the nail but he must have been told something!

Just passing it on I am ready for the abuse

Right, I'm going to tread lightly here due to the recent shitstorm with Spursmad.

I can 100% confirm after an IP trace, that this guy works for the same courier company that City use. Absolutely 100% definite, with no way of faking it.
Unless this forum publicly lists IP addresses for all users, there's no way you can find his IP. Or you have access to the web server that hosts Blue Moon... Even if you had the IP, most companies will use an ISA firewall/proxy, so I call BS on you mate sorry!

You're posting from Belgium. I can see your place of work, though I won't mention it directly, I *think* it's a science lab.

And I have mod powers.

Feck me a real ITK !

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Damocles said:

And I have mod powers.

Oooh do me Damocles ;o)

Kinell LOL Nice one

squirtyflower said:
Trigger said:
Bloody hell, that has p*ssed on my chips already ;)
lol
Wouldn't want to see you in the 'wife fell out with me thread'.
And go on a witch hunt at COMS.

That'd be longer than the Tevez thread.

Fair enough, my apologies then, the forum does list IP addresses. Which is a bit unnecessary I think but oh well...

Although thanks for proving my point regarding firewalls and proxy servers because the company I work for has a proxy server in Belgium, but I'm in the UK.
Also, I don't mind if you say where you think I work... And it's IT by the way hehe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.