Rumour from courier about signings this week

Gandalf Blue said:
If this is true, which I doubt, then it would be great, but there is only one and half days left so something better happen soon!!
It's probably all made up anyway!
That's what I thought mate when he told me, its thurs already all I can think is maybe he was told this earlier in the week and is still holding out hope. And as for being james cooper unfortunately not ha

coops said:
I am work at the courier company who city use to dispatch their shirts and jwe have ust been in to organise the distribution of the home shirt. I asked the amount ordered up to now and he stated there was 3000 I asked if he would forecast how many and he said anything up to 10000 cause were expecting a lot of orders when they tie up deals for three players. I asked nicely who are the he just said we don't know I have just been told there could be three deals by the end of the week which might result in a lot more orders for the home shirt.

Bear in mind this came from a a worker at city it wont be 100% on the nail but he must have been told something!

Just passing it on I am ready for the abuse

Right, I'm going to tread lightly here due to the recent shitstorm with Spursmad.

I can 100% confirm after an IP trace, that this guy works for the same courier company that City use. Absolutely 100% definite, with no way of faking it.

3 signings ?

Who's the odd man out. Tevez , Eto'o , Lescott or Terry ?

you decide.

Damocles said:
coops said:
I am work at the courier company who city use to dispatch their shirts and jwe have ust been in to organise the distribution of the home shirt. I asked the amount ordered up to now and he stated there was 3000 I asked if he would forecast how many and he said anything up to 10000 cause were expecting a lot of orders when they tie up deals for three players. I asked nicely who are the he just said we don't know I have just been told there could be three deals by the end of the week which might result in a lot more orders for the home shirt.

Bear in mind this came from a a worker at city it wont be 100% on the nail but he must have been told something!

Right, I'm going to tread lightly here due to the recent shitstorm with Spursmad.

I can 100% confirm after an IP trace, that this guy works for the same courier company that City use. Absolutely 100% definite, with no way of faking it.

Good stuff, everything looks to be falling into plan!

Re: Home shirt

mike channon´s windmill said:
Oooooooohhhhhhh... I could crush a grape!!!!!!

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh i could test drive a tonka

I know coops and he doesn't talk shit.......well maybe only after 10 pints on an away trip!!

Damocles said:
coops said:

Unless this forum publicly lists IP addresses for all users, there's no way you can find his IP. Or you have access to the web server that hosts Blue Moon... Even if you had the IP, most companies will use an ISA firewall/proxy, so I call BS on you mate sorry!

the--dud said:
Damocles said:
coops said:

Unless this forum publicly lists IP addresses for all users, there's no way you can find his IP. Or you have access to the web server that hosts Blue Moon... Even if you had the IP, most companies will use an ISA firewall/proxy, so I call BS on you mate sorry!

And I call you a rag!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.