Rumour - Lescott to Everton on Loan

http://www.express.co.uk/football/view/366219

MANCHESTER CITY’S JOLEON LESCOTT ON BRINK OF EVERTON RETURN

Joleon Lescott could move back to Everton

MANCHESTER CITY look set to be waving goodbye to Joleon Lescott in January.

Despite cement a starting berth in the first team, Lescott remains unsettled at the Etihad.

Everton manager David Moyes has in recent weeks welcomed the chance to re-sign the former defender, who saw his stock rise at Goodison Park.

And Lescott is believed to entertain the idea of a return to the Toffees, where he feels he could reproduce his form of old.

Football site fichajes.net reports that a deal is imminent and could be worth £6.5m.

Everton would therefore make a big loss having previously sold Lescott to City for £22m.

In total, Lescott has made 74 appearances for City since signing for the defending Barclays Premier League champions in 2009.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
MihaiCity said:
tbh i think we will let him join everton on loan with an eye at trying to tie a deal for felainni in the summer
To be honest I would be surprised if you knew anything at all about anything

Hahahaha, he is rather irritating isn't he...

Kompany could be out for a few weeks yet.

Kolo is going to Africa in January.

Micah isn't back until February.

Supposing Kompany's injury problems continued and we let Lescott go, we could have Nastasic (19) and Rekik (18) as our only available central defenders in January. Surely Lescott isn't going anywhere, it'd be mad!

That flick on to Cisse and that poor showing v Ajax has finished him. He took a while to rid the extra weight from bingeing apparently.

His deal is running out and he will be moved on. Fuck knows why all the fuss about Everton. Rumour is QPR have approached him and will offer a pension pot and half. It's either challenge for 4th with Everton and not that high wages or take on anoth project with QPR and get a good pay packet. Close to what he's had here close.

NipHolmes said:
That flick on to Cisse and that poor showing v Ajax has finished him. He took a while to rid the extra weight from bingeing apparently.

His deal is running out and he will be moved on. Fuck knows why all the fuss about Everton. Rumour is QPR have approached him and will offer a pension pot and half. It's either challenge for 4th with Everton and not that high wages or take on anoth project with QPR and get a good pay packet. Close to what he's had here close.
Rumour?
Are you just making stuff up here and passing it off as fact

sam-caddick said:
http://www.express.co.uk/football/view/366219

MANCHESTER CITY’S JOLEON LESCOTT ON BRINK OF EVERTON RETURN

Joleon Lescott could move back to Everton

MANCHESTER CITY look set to be waving goodbye to Joleon Lescott in January.

Despite cement a starting berth in the first team, Lescott remains unsettled at the Etihad.

Everton manager David Moyes has in recent weeks welcomed the chance to re-sign the former defender, who saw his stock rise at Goodison Park.

And Lescott is believed to entertain the idea of a return to the Toffees, where he feels he could reproduce his form of old.

Football site fichajes.net reports that a deal is imminent and could be worth £6.5m.

Everton would therefore make a big loss having previously sold Lescott to City for £22m.

In total, Lescott has made 74 appearances for City since signing for the defending Barclays Premier League champions in 2009.

am I missing something here?

The Express have cited a couple of obscure foreign sites as sources this week (Ronaldo).

Lazy journalism. Should be consigned to the bbc gissip column. Not sure whats going on with them of late.

oakiecokie said:
I really like Lescott,but the one thing that I find with him,he looks absolutely shit scared when on the ball.Its as though the ball is a ticking bomb and he just wants rid of it and the sooner the better.
Very good in the air but maybe Bobby see`s him as someone who could be replaced by a younger better version.Step forward young Nasty.
As others have said it would be ludicrous to let him go out on loan in January,but I firmly believe that he will be allowed to go in the summer.He`s done very well for us,but does Bobby see him as a weak line in the CL games ?
Irrespective of how well he did last season,that counts for nothing and I see an additional centre back coming in, as another one who will possibly be leaving is Kolo.

If only Gael had thought this way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.