Rumour - Lescott to Everton on Loan

also we're not exactly awash with homegrown players are we? hart, micah, lescott, milner, barry

oh forgot about rodwell and sinclair

oh and wright

which of those would you prefer to keep to maintain our quota? i'd keep lescott if possible.

Josh Blue said:
Lescott will fight for his place!!!!

Somewhere else - not at City. Never good enough for top four team and 23m was a joke. Not finding a replacement last summer could cost us the PL title this time around.

ANY1aBLUE said:
Josh Blue said:

Somewhere else - not at City. Never good enough for top four team and 23m was a joke. Not finding a replacement last summer could cost us the PL title this time around.
Thats funny because he was the main part of team that won the prem title last season
Think then engage mouth

BoyBlue_1985 said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Josh Blue said:

Thats funny because he was the main part of team that won the prem title last season
Think then engage mouth

He's always spouting off strange statements in the transfer forum and match day forums. Probably a nice guy/top blue but appears to know fuck all about football.

Josh Blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Think then engage mouth

He's always spouting off strange statements in the transfer forum and match day forums. Probably a nice guy/top blue but appears to know fuck all about football.
He was sniffed out ages ago,the username is a giveaway.

It would be very foolish to loan Lescott out at this stage of the season but I think he will be gone in the summer. I can't fault his contribution in winning us the FA Cup and League title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.