Rumour On Talkshite Two Mega English Players Next After Kaka

610x.jpg

Khaldoon,Leslie,Mansour and Cook

defo dont want shrek, Terry is quality but is chelsea through and through, I think before Joe Coles injury he could of been a possible, walcott is one for the future and is quality, but is whinger going to sell his only class english player hes got?????.
I would defo go for Drogba, hes a centre forward who can play up front on his own, has fell out with scolari, wanted to leave in the summer and fits us perfectly, drogba lone striker with Kaka and Robinho playing behind him, much better option than RSC and bellamy. spend the money on drogba that we using to bid on them 2.

"rock the world and split City supporters". Step forward Mr Anelka perhaps - although have to say it would'nt rock my world but would certainly split the bluemoon camp. Love him or loath him he's better than what we've got at the mo.

Anyone thought that the player who would divide the fans could be Anelka ?
As many would want him back many would not !!
Plus he is justifiably sulking at the moment being leading Prem scorer and in and out of the team !!

If this DOES tie in with what de niro said about 'dividing blues' and 'shocking the world' my money is on a signing from the swamp :-(
But tie this in with the peeping tom's comments i.e. a CB and a CM, who would you want?
If any of this is true, then I can only think its old wobbly lips ferdinand.
Heaven help us!

*makes ancient hand gesture to ward off evil spirits*

two players i would want is

Gallas- lost captaincy,
Drogba.

fuck anelka, alright he is leading goalscorer but robinho is hot on his heels

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.