Rumour On Talkshite Two Mega English Players Next After Kaka

Son Of Blue said:
If this DOES tie in with what de niro said about 'dividing blues' and 'shocking the world' my money is on a signing from the swamp :-(
But tie this in with the peeping tom's comments i.e. a CB and a CM, who would you want?
If any of this is true, then I can only think its old wobbly lips ferdinand.
Heaven help us!

*makes ancient hand gesture to ward off evil spirits*

I cant think of anyone from there now, who hasn't spouted enough crap already against us. It's not the 20's when we swapped players with em all the time.

Talented as some of them may be, I'd be happy never to deal with them again, the amicable bridges between the clubs burned long ago.

NeverSeenATrophy said:
OrigamiNinja said:
citoeast said:
The one that would fit the bill, rock the world and split City supporters would be Rooney (is that why Baconface looked so stunned and subdued today)?

That would be absolutely stunning, what a kick in the teeth for RAGS.

I dont want that twat even if he is on a free, i despise him and believe he is vastly over-rated anyway!

I'll second that!

Well... we could buy him as a waterboy for Vassell you know...

avoidconfusion said:
NeverSeenATrophy said:
OrigamiNinja said:
citoeast said:
The one that would fit the bill, rock the world and split City supporters would be Rooney (is that why Baconface looked so stunned and subdued today)?

That would be absolutely stunning, what a kick in the teeth for RAGS.

I dont want that twat even if he is on a free, i despise him and believe he is vastly over-rated anyway!

I'll second that!

Well... we could buy him as a waterboy for Vassell you know...

why not buy him then stck him in the colin bell stand selling pies? lol but the fat red munich rag twat, would eat them all.

Tevez is the only one from there I'd be happy with.

Because we will overpay, and I'd rather not give them a helping hand toward paying off their debt.

lionheart said:
Tranny and Rooney are the only players who would divide us guys. The best for me would be Cesc Fabregas and Xabi Alonso.

Erm ANY signing from THEM would divide us, even tevez and NONE look at all realistic.

Kinky by name said:
moomba said:
Tevez is the only one from there I'd be happy with.

Because we will overpay, and I'd rather not give them a helping hand toward paying off their debt.

this times two

Don't want us 2 compete for the ugly cup. Rags in our club equates 2 that - hate them all except for a certain GK and Law. And what ever happened to Terry Cooke? Keep them at bay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.