Rumour On Talkshite Two Mega English Players Next After Kaka

mackenzie said:
moomba said:
I might have heard it wrong, but I thought he only mentioned that one was English.

But both were "top 4" players.

Said it in an earlier post Moomba, but do you think this could be Terry?

Bill's mate did say we were going after someone that would shock the football world and split the City fans.

Really can't see it myself, as Terry seems loyal to Chelsea and still has work to do there in his own mind I think. But nothing would surprise me after Robinho.

Possibly Terry, there seems to be a bit of talk about it.

Did Collymore say last night one was a midfielder and one was a defender?

I agree about Tevez being a good signing, but he's not the kind of forward Hughes is looking for. He's after a Santa Cruz(Drogba) type of Centre Forward. I would like Tevez, but I'm not sure he's the right type of centre forward we need. If you undersand?

He did say England regular?

From the clubs formerly known as the "big 4", that would be one of:

Cole, Terry, Rio, Gerrard, Lampard, Rooney.

I'm guessing squad regulars don't really qualify.

We don't need Tevez he's a good player but nothing more than that, we can get better players that Tevez i'm sure of that

jrb said:
I agree about Tevez being a good signing, but he's not the kind of forward Hughes is looking for. He's after a Santa Cruz(Drogba) type of Centre Forward. I would like Tevez, but I'm not sure he's the right type of centre forward we need. If you undersand?

well he is trying to sign bellamy isnt he ?

moomba said:
mackenzie said:
moomba said:
I might have heard it wrong, but I thought he only mentioned that one was English.

But both were "top 4" players.

Said it in an earlier post Moomba, but do you think this could be Terry?

Bill's mate did say we were going after someone that would shock the football world and split the City fans.

Really can't see it myself, as Terry seems loyal to Chelsea and still has work to do there in his own mind I think. But nothing would surprise me after Robinho.

Possibly Terry, there seems to be a bit of talk about it.

Did Collymore say last night one was a midfielder and one was a defender?

Not sure Moomba, didn't hear what Collymore said.

Can you imagine if we signed England's Captain though??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.