Rumour On Talkshite Two Mega English Players Next After Kaka

Collymore is a twat end of, he doesnt know what he is saying from one show to the next, he ruled out Kaka coming to us saying he would never join City but has now just said that Robinho is a better player. Well Stan why were you so positive we couldnt get Kaka if you thought that a player we already have is better than him?

Lol, Kaka is better than Lampard, that doesn't take a genius, although...no, it doesn't take a genius!

But, Lampard is world class. I'd have him over Gerrard any day.

Well working it out of the big 4 the rags aren't going to sell us any of there top players

Arsenal only have one

Theo Walcott(mega player, perhaps, issues with his contract but a right sided winger doubtful)

Chelsea have

Ashley Cole(I would rule him out right away having just signed Bridge)
Joe Cole(Not sure he would fit into our plans given all the other 2nd Striker type players we have)
Frank Lampard(with the England issue of having him or Garrard hold, I'm not sure how well it would fit playing him in a team with even more attack minded players)
John Terry(we do need a CB and perhaps even a captain???)

Liverpool have

Jamie Carragher(hardly an England Mega star anymore, but short on CB)
Steven Garrard(see Lampard)

All in all I don't see how this can be true, the only one that truly fits the bill is Terry, and I strongly question if Chelsea would let him go, in my view the story is bullshit.

The one that would fit the bill, rock the world and split City supporters would be Rooney (is that why Baconface looked so stunned and subdued today)?

That would be absolutely stunning, what a kick in the teeth for RAGS.

citoeast said:
The one that would fit the bill, rock the world and split City supporters would be Rooney (is that why Baconface looked so stunned and subdued today)?

I dont want that twat even if he is on a free, i despise him and believe he is vastly over-rated anyway!

citoeast said:

NO THANKS.

Couldnt stomach that

OrigamiNinja said:
citoeast said:

I dont want that twat even if he is on a free, i despise him and believe he is vastly over-rated anyway!

I'll second that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.