Rumoured Newcastle takeover

Ashley: Newcastle Sell Possible By January

Mike Ashley has told Sky News he wants to sell Newcastle before the January transfer window and that talks are at a "more progressed stage" than ever.

Asked if a deal being struck before 2019 was realistic, Ashley said the word "possible" would be a more accurate description.

Oh FFS, just like the Raggies are going to buy Ronaldo, Kruss, Bale whoever every time season ticket renewal date comes round are we now going to be subjested to Newcastle being sold in january ebery january.

Oh FFS, just like the Raggies are going to buy Ronaldo, Kruss, Bale whoever every time season ticket renewal date comes round are we now going to be subjested to Newcastle being sold in january ebery january.
Until Newcastle supporters eventually murder him in the stands, anyway.

I think very highly of Newcastle, as a club and of their supporters. I wish them nothing but the best, and if they could get an owner similar to ours, who invests in the club as well as in the community I'd be nothing but extremely happy for them.

Yeah, he thinks his valuation is right and everyone else's is wrong.
His staff at sports direct argue the same when you buy a £3 sports shirts that rips as soon as they scan the fucker and take your cash.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46451720

Former Chelsea and Manchester United chief executive Peter Kenyon is heading a consortium that is in talks to buy Newcastle United.

Current owner Mike Ashley said in an interview this week that discussions over a sale "are at a more progressed stage than they have ever been".

It is believed a potential deal with Kenyon is what Ashley was referring to.

Kenyon is understood to be working with the American financial advisory firm Rockefeller Capital Management.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.