Rumoured plea for good behavior - Joe Hart

kenzie115 said:
Dunne's own goal said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
That's if they score ;)

if we defend like we have so far we will concede 3/4 goals easily now that we play a side with proper attackers.

5 games played, 4 clean sheets. I'm quite happy for us to continue as is.

Looks good when you put it like that but definitely doesn't tell the whole story, I'd be very (pleasantly) surprised with a clean sheet on Sunday.

Never Mind The Pollocks said:
kenzie115 said:
Dunne's own goal said:
if we defend like we have so far we will concede 3/4 goals easily now that we play a side with proper attackers.

5 games played, 4 clean sheets. I'm quite happy for us to continue as is.

Looks good when you put it like that but definitely doesn't tell the whole story, I'd be very (pleasantly) surprised with a clean sheet on Sunday.

The original 'if we defend like we have so far' comment didn't tell the whole story either. If you focus solely on the games that Kompany has played we've looked very comfortable defensively.

Didsbury Dave said:
In 2011 a United fan ran on the field and attacked Craig Bellamy. Rio Ferdinand ran over and piled into Craig Bellamy and started pushing him away.

In 2012 a City fan ran on the field and attacked Rio Ferdinand. Joe Hart ran over to the City fan and piled in and pushed him away.

It speaks volumes about our two clubs.

Maybe that ugly hypocritical wanker, who epitomises Man United, should make a "pleas for good behaviour", or even start with his own.

Pretty much spot on this.

Have United sent a plea to their players to stop taunting City fans EVERY time they score a goal? They are a horrible set of players who provoke violent reactions. Rooney is the worst for it.

LoveCity said:
Have United sent a plea to their players to stop taunting City fans EVERY time they score a goal? They are a horrible set of players who provoke violent reactions. Rooney is the worst for it.

It's a derby. Winding each other up is what its all about.

I think the fact that our players are prepared to stand up for us, which is basically what Joe is doing, shows that our club care about the fans. If the quiet neighbours' players don't say anything it just shows me that they don't give a damn about their fans they are just after the money. It shows the moral superiority of our club once again.

Our club has shown over and over again that we, as fans, matter. The quiet neighbours don't even know the meaning of the word caring.

Let's make sure that as fans we also show our moral superiority and just go, watch the football and cheer our team on to victory without the Munich word being mentioned and without that horrible, horrible, sick making song about their manager and ex-manager. Just my humble plea to the people I know are wonderful fans, the Manchester City Blues.

We are the better team, we are the better fans, let's just show them. Thank you lads and lassies.

Just my humble opinion. :-)

GXCity said:
LoveCity said:

City players go and celebrate with City fans, they aren't in front of United's diehard section clutching their bag and taunting after every goal. See the 2-1 win at Old Trafford last season for example. Two seasons running I've had Rooney right in front of me kissing his badge and what not, leading to stewards holding people back.

LoveCity said:
GXCity said:
LoveCity said:

City players go and celebrate with City fans, they aren't in front of United's diehard section clutching their bag and taunting after every goal. See the 2-1 win at Old Trafford last season for example. Two seasons running I've had Rooney right in front of me kissing his badge and what not, leading to stewards holding people back.

I hate it when they do it as well by the way, but take it all out of the Derby and it would be boring. Question for you though. If Sergio scored and ran up to the Rag end to celebrate, how would you feel? Would you keep rewinding it on the Sky Plus, taking the piss out of their reactions? I know I would and we would have a new entry in the Classic Thread section.

GXCity said:
LoveCity said:
GXCity said:

I hate it when they do it as well by the way, but take it all out of the Derby and it would be boring. Question for you though. If Sergio scored and ran up to the Rag end to celebrate, how would you feel? Would you keep rewinding it on the Sky Plus, taking the piss out of their reactions? I know I would and we would have a new entry in the Classic Thread section.
Exactly. Everyone loves the Adebayor celebration.

fanscity.gif

Unfortunately a few nobheads have to ruin it for everyone else, but if you can't take a bit of gloating from your rivals, then I'd suggest football isn't for you. If you're going to sit there and give a player stick the entire match, then you've got to take it when they give it back.

I believe the chant from Arsenal fans that day was "Adebayor Adebayor, your dad washes elephants your mum is a whore..." Why should he have to put up with that for 90 minutes, and not be able to celebrate in front of them.

GXCity said:
LoveCity said:

This I remember the last derby at Maine road and when they scored Neville ran the full length of the Kippax to the away end in the North stand giving it the 2 finger vs to all of us those blues
At the time I thought what a **** but then looking back I would give my right bollock to do that in a blue shirt in front of the Stretford end
and a bonus he fucked up for the Goat so he got his come uppence

I also remember Hinchcliffe giving it the united fans in the away end of Kippax after he scored in the 5 1

Its a Derby they hate us we hate them they'll call us and do one thing we'll do something back
have some thick skin and the whit to be able to give it back
in other words
Deal with it its Derby day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.