Running thread

I’ve done 250km this year so far, absolutely buzzing! Never thought I’d run that much in my life never mind 2 and a half months.

impressed with the need to do a shit though, every single time I get home I drop a load! Paula Radcliffe has my sympathy.

Where do you run Jay? I've been for a few walks in Náquera and Serra lately so thinking about getting up there for some trail running.

Where do you run Jay? I've been for a few walks in Náquera and Serra lately so thinking about getting up there for some trail running.
Naquera would be some spot for running! Generally just between L'Eliana - La Pobla - Ribaroja although I have made it to Betera and La Canyada once each too. Even now in March I'm trying to plan my runs so I don't get too sunburnt so lot's of built up areas.

Naquera would be some spot for running! Generally just between L'Eliana - La Pobla - Ribaroja although I have made it to Betera and La Canyada once each too. Even now in March I'm trying to plan my runs so I don't get too sunburnt so lot's of built up areas.
Yeah, it's certainly getting hotter already. It's awful during the summer when it has to be early morning or not at all.
I'm running the Valencia marathon again this December so got to keep the training going from now on.
Are you on strava?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.