Running thread

I've got a 25% code on nike to use from my birthday.

Choosing between these two

Nike Pegasus Trail 2 Men's Trail Running Shoe

or

Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 37 Men's Running Shoe?

Not worn the others. Really happy with the Zoom but its very much personal preference. Nice choice to have though and if both the same tech can hardly go wrong

I've got a 25% code on nike to use from my birthday.

Choosing between these two

Nike Pegasus Trail 2 Men's Trail Running Shoe

or

Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 37 Men's Running Shoe?
Over the years I’ve also found Nike the best shoes by far. Historically I’ve always prefer Adidas for the look/design of their sports shoes, but when it comes to comfort, and running injury-free for year after year, Nike shoes have always served really well - certainly better than Adidas, Reebok, Asics, which are the other ones I’ve tried at various points. So basically, I would say, either of the above!

Over the years I’ve also found Nike the best shoes by far. Historically I’ve always prefer Adidas for the look/design of their sports shoes, but when it comes to comfort, and running injury-free for year after year, Nike shoes have always served really well - certainly better than Adidas, Reebok, Asics, which are the other ones I’ve tried at various points. So basically, I would say, either of the above!

Ive always been an adidas person, been using the ultraboost HD and X9000 last 18 months but need a change.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.