Running thread

Just been out for a one hour run. Had to, nerves getting to me.
And a few points in credit for a couple of Superbock later.

Settling down for the mammoth climbs of the Giro for next couple of hours now. San Bernadino about to start - 24km, 12% gradients.

I want to start running but have no inspiration, what to do?
Try that couchto5k mate, at start of covid I couldn't run 2 minutes for a bus. Now running 2 5ks a week plus a longer one. Never going to win any races but just happy getting out. Lost over stone, dropped size in jeans and feel much better, helped my mental health as well

I've had 5 weeks of very little running cos of major work-related stuff going on.

Got out this morning with a massive hangover, absolutely seething at that shitshow from last night.

Without realising it, I ran quite a bit faster than I intended. I guess that means a few extra calories burnt (not that it will impact on all of yesterday beers but still...). Just wanted to try and clear my head really. Anyway, just thinking ahead to next season now and how Chelsea are probably gonna be giving us a good run for our money.

BOAST POST! New 5k PB of 20.49, barely 2 months after I could hardly run at all without fairly significant pain in my heels! I'm amazed really.

Superb time mate, to get a time like that, with what sounds like disrupted training, shows a fair amount of natural ability. Hope you stay injury free from now on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.