Running thread

Due to a change of job, having Covid and now having a chest infection (for nearly 2 weeks and still going strong!), I've done almost no running for a good number of weeks. My fitness will be nil, I've got very fat and frankly it's made me very angry! Gonna be starting from scratch, once I'm recovered... whenever that will be.

Due to a change of job, having Covid and now having a chest infection (for nearly 2 weeks and still going strong!), I've done almost no running for a good number of weeks. My fitness will be nil, I've got very fat and frankly it's made me very angry! Gonna be starting from scratch, once I'm recovered... whenever that will be.
Blimey, sorry to hear that. Follow the gaz76 plan and get well soon.

Shit that dosent sound good mate, looks like we will both be starting from scratch!! Hopefully the covid hasnt took too much of a toll on you

Covid was fine mate, but this chest infection is an utter nightmare!

Hope you're doing OK Gaz.
You'll be back smashing out the miles in no time mate.
Im ok mate, not sure I will be saying that in 9 days time when Im allowed out of my room!! Having to stay cooked up in a bedroom as the wife and kids dont have it and we not taking any risks.

You'll be back smashing out the miles in no time mate.
Im ok mate, not sure I will be saying that in 9 days time when Im allowed out of my room!! Having to stay cooked up in a bedroom as the wife and kids dont have it and we not taking any risks.
Ah man, that's tough. Read War and Peace?

Got my first ever proper race on Sunday. Hampton court palace 10k. Tad nervous now as got a number and everything. I'm starting in wave 2. Any advice gladly received. Cheers
Best of luck with it mate, try to start slowly is always the number one tip, dont get carried away with the crowd and just go at your own pace. Im sure you will crack it

Reactions: ob

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.