Running thread

Anyone else dot watching the spine race? Predictably damian hall and kim collison setting the pace up front, and at record pace so far.
John Kelly and pavel whatshisface pulled out overnight.
Watch out for Jack Scott who is not far off the leaders and had a right good go last year

Yes, just reading Damian Halls book which is proving a cracking read. Incredibly how he started so late in life, now smashing it at elite level. Comes across as a cracking bloke also.

I cannot imagine how cold it must be running those races all day and night, plus the lack of sleep, possible rain. Different animals those guys.

Yes, just reading Damian Halls book which is proving a cracking read. Incredibly how he started so late in life, now smashing it at elite level. Comes across as a cracking bloke also.

I cannot imagine how cold it must be running those races all day and night, plus the lack of sleep, possible rain. Different animals those guys.
Read that a while back its a good un,.
I think mindset plays a huge factor in these lads, I follow Damian on strava and he dosent smash in huge amounts of miles everyday, they also have a lot of technical knowledge that goes unmentioned, being able to self navigate all that way is huge

Read that a while back its a good un,.
I think mindset plays a huge factor in these lads, I follow Damian on strava and he dosent smash in huge amounts of miles everyday, they also have a lot of technical knowledge that goes unmentioned, being able to self navigate all that way is huge
Yes I was shocked when he mentioned in the book how running 40 miles, as a training run for a 100 miler was idiotic and that he was averaging a mere 65 miles most weeks. Fully expected it to be a lot more time on the feet.

Yes I was shocked when he mentioned in the book how running 40 miles, as a training run for a 100 miler was idiotic and that he was averaging a mere 65 miles most weeks. Fully expected it to be a lot more time on the feet.
Damo going into the lead now, not sure what's happened to Kim collison, he was a couple of miles in front but has gone off course and stopped, hope he's not pulling out

Anyone braving a run in the snow today? I wanted to try and do a quick run today, but seems like a recipe for a broken neck!

I saw @gaz76 went for a casual half... You're a mad man!!

Just back from a run, although there's only a little bit of frost in Stafford rather than any snow.
Perfect running conditions with the only issue being my shades steaming up when I started sweating halfway into the run.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.