Running thread

Another 3 miles along Thames from Kingston to Hampton court palace this morning. Just keeping legs ticking over until my next planned long run of 10 miles which will hopefully get done at weekend

Another 3 miles along Thames from Kingston to Hampton court palace this morning. Just keeping legs ticking over until my next planned long run of 10 miles which will hopefully get done at weekend

Sounds like an enjoyable run. I'm up in Glasgow towards the end of next month so looking forward to some runs along the banks of the Clyde.

Sounds like an enjoyable run. I'm up in Glasgow towards the end of next month so looking forward to some runs along the banks of the Clyde.
Thanks mate, it is lovely, I'd walked it a few times and ran it once in opposite direction as part of a 10k. Due back in office again in 2 weeks so hoping to do it again. Hope you enjoy Glasgow

Northwich Parkrun today in perfect conditions in 24:32, knocking over a minute off last week's time. This is 30 seconds slower than my PB, which was three years ago. I'm pretty maxed out at this. I might try extra hard to beat my PB at a flat Parkrun like Alexandra Park.

A year ago I ran a Parkrun in over 37 minutes. My improvement follows a diagnosis of iron deficiency. I'm now taking iron tablets, and they have given a massive boost to my energy levels. I feel as fit as a Liverpool asthmatic.

Northwich Parkrun today in perfect conditions in 24:32, knocking over a minute off last week's time. This is 30 seconds slower than my PB, which was three years ago. I'm pretty maxed out at this. I might try extra hard to beat my PB at a flat Parkrun like Alexandra Park.

A year ago I ran a Parkrun in over 37 minutes. My improvement follows a diagnosis of iron deficiency. I'm now taking iron tablets, and they have given a massive boost to my energy levels. I feel as fit as a Liverpool asthmatic.
Brilliant time. Looks like you have a new lease of life. Keep up the good work.

As for me I am returning to my roots over the summer with cycling commuting. I will be running less and trying to get bike fit. Certainly lost the leg strength of my biking peak.....mind you that was 20 years ago.:-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.