Rusholme

It has gone downhill in the last 20 years or so. We used to go in the Eastern Touch (long gone) and then the Shezan(long gone) next to the Rusholme Chippy especially before night matches at Maine Road for tea. The Shezan then took on the name to us as the "Flaming Shezan" as we were sat there before a night match and flames were visible from the kitchen as something set alight, a waiter appeared from the kitchen and went to the front door and opened the louvered glass above the door, smoke everywhere and not a soul moved.

Mughli. Well nice. Avoided rusholme for years as thought there was nothing nice there. Been mughli about 6 times now in the past 6 months.

mscenterh750 said:
Shere Khan used to be nice.
Shipped in frozen prepared meals I'm afraid. All done under a banner of upmarket dining iirc.

Anyone remember the Tandoori Kitchen back in the eighties?

I've not been to Rusholme for years. If you go down the back streets its just fuckin mingin and I think the cats head thing finished me off.

There are plenty of suburban curry houses that beat Rusholme hands down for quality and cleanliness.

Purple Pakora in poynton in fantastic. Tiffin Room in cheadle is out of this world (if you've not been you've GOT to go) and they're CLEAN! I'm sure we've all eaten a few cats n dogs in our time, which is fine, it ain't gona kill you but if I want cat madras I'll ask for it.

don't go it's filthy, rat infested and they cook with cats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.