Russia World Cup

Never mind politics and boycotts. There’s far more important questions to be asked.

Who’s up for the panini sticker book? On sale next Thursday.
Ah yes, "my daughter's" Panini sticker book, the one I spend an absurd amount of money on.

Ah yes, "my daughter's" Panini sticker book, the one I spend an absurd amount of money on.

If you work it out it costs about £300 quid to complete one of them books! Nightmare. There’s always a few players they keep back the bastards. I remember one World Cup and the whole of the U.K. wanted Paulo Wanchope - no one could get him. Thieving bastards.

If you work it out it costs about £300 quid to complete one of them books! Nightmare. There’s always a few players they keep back the bastards. I remember one World Cup and the whole of the U.K. wanted Paulo Wanchope - no one could get him. Thieving bastards.
I bet you never thought you would use the words "the whole of the U.K. wanted Paulo Wanchope" in a sentence on the forum...

98 World Cup? I was the jammy bastard that got 3 in my first 5 packs and swapped 2 of them for a good 60 stickers to finish off the book.

Edit: might have been 2002 but I think it was 98, can't remember swapping for any ROI stickers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.