Russia World Cup

Looking forward to it. They've started well by producing the best footie poster I've seen in years. It would be great if England withdrew.

Even though it may stop our golden generation their chance of glory we should withdraw , some things are more important than football.

Can't remember looking forward any less to a World Cup competition, each to their own but international football bores the tits off me at the best of times.

I usually watch it, because there's no other football on. I'm usually trying to come to terms with how teams such as Albania seem
light years ahead of us.

International football is bollocks and the Spy who double crossed his nation must have known the consequences of his actions, that said, very sad for his daughter and I'm hoping she recovers.

England should withdraw. Putin's Regime are just mass murderers afraid of nothing.
They’re afraid of everything due to their paranoia. That’s why they act like they do. They know they can’t compete with NATO and are paranoid about being surrounded by nations that would fight them. So they try and act like their this big hard country who should be feared.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.