Russian invasion of Ukraine

According to sky news zelensky has invited the German chancellor to Kiev on May the 9th to coincide with Russias "victory day", can anyone explain to me what the point of that is, seems purely a "wind up the enemy" type move to me, which would just feed putins rhetoric and more than likely get the backs of the Russian general public up and further strengthen putins grip on the Russian reigns

Probably testing the German’s allegiances given what a bunch of soft arses they’ve been so far.

Given that they rely so much on the oil and gas from that part of the world, the Russians kind of have them over the barrel
Not if you are prepared to turn the heating off and also have an economic recession. It’s about priorities.

According to sky news zelensky has invited the German chancellor to Kiev on May the 9th to coincide with Russias "victory day", can anyone explain to me what the point of that is, seems purely a "wind up the enemy" type move to me, which would just feed putins rhetoric and more than likely get the backs of the Russian general public up and further strengthen putins grip on the Russian reigns
Imagine.
Getting the backs up of the Russian public? Winding up the enemy?
Putin’s rhetoric doesn’t need any feeding from anyone.

Think of how the Ukrainians are being bombed, sorry, I mean wound up.
I wonder what 9th of May wind up parade is going to take place in Moscow.

I really don’t think any wind up is the priority of the Ukrainian people.

Imagine.
Getting the backs up of the Russian public? Winding up the enemy?
Putin’s rhetoric doesn’t need any feeding from anyone.

Think of how the Ukrainians are being bombed, sorry, I mean wound up.
I wonder what 9th of May wind up parade is going to take place in Moscow.

I really don’t think any wind up is the priority of the Ukrainian people.
Great, I shall consider myself told, please accept my humblest apologies for asking what I thought was a reasonable question in a debate, I shall crawl back under my rock and let you crack on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.