Russian invasion of Ukraine

Funny how Russia decide to ignore their Soviet - Nazi pact when they invaded Poland and committed atrocities...

I also wonder of they celebrate shooting down civilian planes which they seem to be good at..

Funny how Russia decide to ignore their Soviet - Nazi pact when they invaded Poland and committed atrocities...

I also wonder of they celebrate shooting down civilian planes which they seem to be good at..
The UK still shunned the Polish at the end of WW2 not to upset the USSR, no Polish were allowed in any victory parades in the UK, despite fighting with them.

Would be brilliant if a tunnel has been dug from Ukrainian-held land into the steel works at Mariupol. Imagine the Russians storming it only to find that everybody has gone?

Would be brilliant if a tunnel has been dug from Ukrainian-held land into the steel works at Mariupol. Imagine the Russians storming it only to find that everybody has gone?
Bit like the tunnels in Gaza where they use them to get emergency food supplies in due to the occupation of Palestine by the Israel.

while it would be excellent it’s about 150km of Russian controlled territory around it. Would be 3x longer than the longest tunnel in the world.

maybe if they had spent the time creating back doors and tunnels out to say, 500m from the plant then try to sneak out. that may work. It’s possible they have done this if plans were in place for a long time before the invasion to use the steel works as a base.

while it would be excellent it’s about 150km of Russian controlled territory around it. Would be 3x longer than the longest tunnel in the world.

maybe if they had spent the time creating back doors and tunnels out to say, 500m from the plant then try to sneak out. that may work. It’s possible they have done this if plans were in place for a long time before the invasion to use the steel works as a base.
I thought I’d heard or read somewhere that there was a network of tunnels and bunkers under the plant dating back to the old soviet days. Don’t know where they go or how big they are though.

The cunts have put their flags up in mariupol and are clearing all the rubble away from the church , tidying up a war crimes site so they can show their victory on the nineth , the cameras wont move from there as to not show the russian people that the city is flattened

The cunts have put their flags up in mariupol and are clearing all the rubble away from the church , tidying up a war crimes site so they can show their victory on the nineth , the cameras wont move from there as to not show the russian people that the city is flattened
I'd like to see the fuckers gluing the leaves back on trees.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.