Russian invasion of Ukraine

Ha, these tweets :)

I know fuck all about military hardware or tactics, so I'm probably missing something here, but it seems that:

The Ukrainians sank the Russian flagship which provided much of the air defence for the black sea.

Then the Ukrainians sank two patrol boats with drone strikes.

Then the Ukrainians took out Russian anti aircraft hardware on this island with another drone strike.

So the Russians, knowing they were acutely vulnerable, stuck another AA system on a landing craft, and Ukraine again took it out with a drone.

Unless there's more to it, and there could well be, it seems the Russians are suicidally incompetent.

I know fuck all about military hardware or tactics, so I'm probably missing something here, but it seems that:

The Ukrainians sank the Russian flagship which provided much of the air defence for the black sea.

Then the Ukrainians took out Russian anti aircraft hardware on this island with another drone strike.

So the Russians, knowing they were acutely vulnerable, stuck another AA system on a landing craft, and Ukraine again took it out with a drone.

Unless there's more to it, and there could well be, it seems the Russians are suicidally incompetent.
If people steal the training budget, and Putin removes anyone who might be a threat to him, incompetence is the outcome.

Trapped inside a burning armoured vehicle can't be a pleasant way to meet you maker.

giphy.gif

Yep, boys at Apple and Google have done a good job. Or just pop outside doorstep in a recently occupied home in East Jerusalem
straight in front of you.
If you could please translate into English I might have a chance at responding. As it is you may have well posted in Hebrew

If they didn't replace all the destroyed stuff they would be admitting they were losing ground. No way is Putin going to do that so he keeps replacing it and men keep dying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.