Russian invasion of Ukraine

Oleks Zinchenko has been looking after my Ukrainian lad and has offered him the hand of friendship. The lad is ecstatic and already a mad blue after attending several games with me. MCFC have been absolutely brilliant.View attachment 42668

That’s brilliant mate. Massive credit to you and your family for stepping in and doing this as well. It’s people like you who should be in the New Years honours list not the 99% of the trough feeders who get them.

For scale.

Watch the Russian Parade. that was 11k troops. way lower than even the most conservative figures on death tolls in the Russian Army. if the Ukrainian figures are to be believed then its double the number in the parade.

I'd say like a lot of technology, these things started under military production. The military probably had stuff like this 15/20 years ago so imagine what they've got hiding in their arsenals now.

This one is really impressive, more so than the light show ones as the light shows are generally just pre programmed movement and timing. keeping geo located is the key part for them.

this tho shows active obstacle avoidance which is many notches harder.

Oleks Zinchenko has been looking after my Ukrainian lad and has offered him the hand of friendship. The lad is ecstatic and already a mad blue after attending several games with me. MCFC have been absolutely brilliant.View attachment 42668
Well done mate. Top man.
Those photos of him at training are absolutely brilliant. Zinchenko is becoming a bit of a legend in my eyes.
Fishing next?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.