Russian invasion of Ukraine

Apparently they are everyday drones that you and I could buy and operate they use for those free fall “bombs”. Well not me operating it, I’d crash it in the first 5 seconds but you get the point. Nothing but resourceful the Ukrainians. Reminded me of when they were making those Molotov cocktails at the start of the war fearing a rapid Russian advance and battles in the street. Got to love them.
My son in law has a small drone with a camera and we used it a few months ago along the river. Almost impossible to spot at low level and only really visible high up in clear sky and only IF you're really looking for it. He used it to follow my daughter and I and he was 1/2 a mile away and following us at about 20 feet up, we didn't know. Even then it was a scary/wierd scenario and he wasn't trying to kill us with it ( showed us the film ). Those things loaded with munitions , as seen, would be fucking brutal.

Was watching a piece on Al Jazeera about how Russia has refused to accept a refrigeration train from Ukraine that is full of the bodies of Russian dead.

My son in law has a small drone with a camera and we used it a few months ago along the river. Almost impossible to spot at low level and only really visible high up in clear sky and only IF you're really looking for it. He used it to follow my daughter and I and he was 1/2 a mile away and following us at about 20 feet up, we didn't know. Even then it was a scary/wierd scenario and he wasn't trying to kill us with it ( showed us the film ). Those things loaded with munitions , as seen, would be fucking brutal.

I’m genuinely not sure how effective they thought these drones would be - but they’ve been nothing short of game changing. Making them autonomous would make killer robots a reality - nuclear weapons could be consigned to the history books and replaced with 500,000+ killer drones who seek their own targets.

I’m genuinely not sure how effective they thought these drones would be - but they’ve been nothing short of game changing. Making them autonomous would make killer robots a reality - nuclear weapons could be consigned to the history books and replaced with 500,000+ killer drones who seek their own targets.
I'll bet my house they're already in development, if not already available. I doubt they'd be used at the moment just in case one fell into the wrong hands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.