Russian invasion of Ukraine

Went on a walk today round Crowden and up to Black Hill today. Some Berk has chalked a huge Z on to a rock just after Laddie Rocks. I mean....just why? It's a good hour, 90mins from the nearest road. Only random hikers and dog walkers going to see that.

Well, actually they're not. Sacrificed half a bottle of water but scrubbed that crap off there, let the rain do the rest.
Z is used in Manchester as a slogan to mean Zero tolerance of violence against women.

Reading about this “only following orders” **** on trial for war crimes.

Shot an unarmed civilian on a bicycle in cold blood.

Another one of those “poor conscripts who don’t want to be there” we’ve been hearing about, and that’s the line his attorney has been trotting out.

Hope the fuck rots in a concrete cell for the rest of his life. The death penalty is too good for him.
You are absolutely correct, and with our standards. I would never protect him and it only goes to show that these war crimes come from the very top.

Saw a report on the BBC about the Ukrainian police officer who had effectively lost his entire family (may have been mentioned earlier in the thread).
There he was back at work and I'm not suite sure how we was able to stand up never mind carrying on working.
Incredible strength of character for such a young guy. Devastating.

What's the story with ATE and Wimbledon btw? Just spotted the story on the BBC about players losing their ranking due to the Club banning Russions/Belarusians

Rightly so. Fucking awful conflict where the UAE is Saudi’s woman. Still, he’s a good owner though.
But what to do about the houti? Bombing doesn’t seem to be a good strategy, but the houti cannot be allowed to force their hateful creed on that corner of the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.