Russian invasion of Ukraine

2 rockets flew into my city today. They hit the railroad tracks, if the missiles had arrived 3 minutes earlier, there would have been a lot of victims and a direct hit on the passenger train.

Went on a walk today round Crowden and up to Black Hill today. Some Berk has chalked a huge Z on to a rock just after Laddie Rocks. I mean....just why? It's a good hour, 90mins from the nearest road. Only random hikers and dog walkers going to see that.
Doggers.

Korosten
its 150 km(90miles) west from kyiv. In general, it is calm here after March, rarely rockets arrive from the territory of Belarus.
People in the east and south of the country feel much worse, unfortunately.

Look after yourself fella. We’re all on your side here. Apart from a couple of wrong ‘uns.

Korosten
its 150 km(90miles) west from kyiv. In general, it is calm here after March, rarely rockets arrive from the territory of Belarus.
People in the east and south of the country feel much worse, unfortunately.
I had family go to Ivano-frankivsk late March....dunno where they at at the minute.
Got a cousin fighting in the Donbas region since 2015....Avdiivka......been pushed back slightly,but hanging in.

Pardon the spelling.

I had family go to Ivano-frankivsk late March....dunno where they at at the minute.
Got a cousin fighting in the Donbas region since 2015....Avdiivka......been pushed back slightly,but hanging in.

Pardon the spelling.
you're Ukrainian?
in the west of ukraine is generally very safe, especially in ivano-frankivsk (the only point where missiles can still fly right there is an oil refinery - the last big factory which is still alive , hope they live a little bit away)

Avdiivka is a very hot point, I hope everything will be more than fine with him. I also have a lot of close people fighting nearby. lend-lease will start to arrive soon and everything will become much easier for us (once again - I hope)

Last edited:
you're Ukrainian?
in the west of ukraine is generally very safe, especially in ivano-frankivsk (the only point where missiles can still fly right there is an oil refinery - the last big factory which is still alive , hope they live a little bit away)

Avdiivka is a very hot point, I hope everything will be more than fine with him. I also have a lot of close people fighting nearby. lend-lease will start to arrive soon and everything will become much easier for us (once again - I hope)
My dad was from Ukraine,very proud man,spoke a lot to me as as a kid about the Ukrainian people......thats why i said earlier on in this thread..."no way will the Ukrainians back down"
Russia will not win this mate,as you well know.
As for Avdiivka......i have seen videos of Ukrainians out of ammo,throwwing bricks at pro Russians,i shit you not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.