Russian invasion of Ukraine

Various politicians, even Henry Kissinger ! are now saying Ukraine should give up land to allow peace. Bearing in mind Russua won't allow grain out now, we'll be at his mercy if the likes of Kissinger gets his way.
Would you really take advice from a politician who posed nude. I thought it was playboy or playgirl but this is cosmopolitan mag. Strange man;-)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220524-231114_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20220524-231114_eBay.jpg
    413.6 KB · Views: 39

Pro-Putin journalist accidentally reveals position of Russian mega mortar in propaganda report... and Ukraine blows it up the next day​

• Aleksandr Kots proudly showed off the 2S4 heavy mortar in propaganda report
  • He gave away the huge calibre mortar system's location in Rubizhne
  • The next day, Ukraine blew it up in the first confirmed loss of an 2S4.

Putin has said that he would be open to allowing the grain out only if sanctions against Russia are lifted.

Bit of a contradiction from his last message that sanctions weren't impacting him.
Yes he is now using it as an economic tool , he doesn't care that people in the world's poorest countries will starve to death

I think what the UK has been brilliant. And I amk not going to let a news article with no proof, evidence, real names of real people pursuade me otherwise.
The UK have been far from brilliant. They've relucantly started a scheme but made it nearly impossible to actually navigate. The "hostile environment" wanted by the hard right is still there.

Various politicians, even Henry Kissinger ! are now saying Ukraine should give up land to allow peace. Bearing in mind Russua won't allow grain out now, we'll be at his mercy if the likes of Kissinger gets his way.
The Neoliberals that attend Davos need to give their heads a ginormous wobble. And while there at it source tat from multiple countries so China can't hold the West to Ransom in future.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.