Russian invasion of Ukraine

I think Russia are in trouble, judging by the gas cut to Europe and the propaganda output by Rascist shills on Twitter + other Social Media outlets.
How sad.

Last edited:
Fair enough. I don't see why we can't give them more high tech weapons. Shorten the war rather than drag it out. Or do you think what we the west are supplying them with at present is enough. The Russians certainly arnt advancing much if any it would seem.
I suspect that the west is supplying weaponry at the rate that Ukrainian forces are being trained to use them.

I suspect that the west is supplying weaponry at the rate that Ukrainian forces are being trained to use them.
Training for for these 3 German MARS has been done by US Army. Decision was made public 1 June, training surely started a bit ealier.

Smart procedure by NATO. Distance weapons destroying logistics, then Orc's air defense. Slowakian MIG 29 deliveries. Closing Ukraine's sky next year with western systems. Hope it come good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.