Russian invasion of Ukraine

We launched some rockets in the air...
The bridge still exploded in despair.

I know this video has already been posted, but there is an important point here. It means the Ivan's S300/S400 air defence missile can't take out the NATO MLRS missiles/ guided rockets fired by HIMARS / M270 MLRS systems (they fire the same missiles). The HIMARS missiles / guided rockets are pobably too fast to intercept or the variable flight path can't be dealt with.
Note: There is a difference between a rocket and a missile. Missiles have guidence systems rockets don't. A guided rocket has a programed series of movements to the fins to change its flight path in a preprogrammed way.)

Their Air Defence sytem is inflatable mate.
On another note,and i cant confirm this.....apparently high ranking officers are deserting Kherson....hopefully true.

Slava Ukraini.

We launched some rockets in the air...
The bridge still exploded in despair.

I know this video has already been posted, but there is an important point here. It means the Ivan's S300/S400 air defence missile can't take out the NATO MLRS missiles/ guided rockets fired by HIMARS / M270 MLRS systems (they fire the same missiles). The HIMARS missiles / guided rockets are pobably too fast to intercept or the variable flight path can't be dealt with.
Note: There is a difference between a rocket and a missile. Missiles have guidence systems rockets don't. A guided rocket has a programed series of movements to the fins to change its flight path in a preprogrammed way.)

Size is probably a big thing too. The missiles from HIMARS / MRLS are pretty small in the grand scheme of things.

Russia is tactically withdrawing troops across a key river to escape a Ukrainian counter offensive in the south of the country, Ukrainian officials have claimed.

But it has been reported that this could leave around 20,000 troops isolated on the western side of the Dnipro river in the Kherson region - away from their superiors and key supply lines.

In a message on Telegram, governor of Mykolaiv, Vitaliy Kim, said: "I feel just a bit sorry - but not much - for the stupid orcs who had been abandoned on the right bank of the Dnipro.

"All of the commanders are moving to the other side."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.