Russian invasion of Ukraine

The picture I just posted of the train track.
Looks like it could be a straightforward fix,maybe replace track and job done....that was my first thoughts.
WRONG........This is a absolutely incredible shot...maybe the best I've seen.
I don't know where it was fired from,or what was fired,but,
This part of the track goes over a subway type thing.
It's about 30-40 foot long and about 8-10 foot wide.
Whatever it was,has gone smack bang through the middle of the track and subway......it's fucked.

Slava Ukraini.

The picture I just posted of the train track.
Looks like it could be a straightforward fix,maybe replace track and job done....that was my first thoughts.
WRONG........This is a absolutely incredible shot...maybe the best I've seen.
I don't know where it was fired from,or what was fired,but,
This part of the track goes over a subway type thing.
It's about 30-40 foot long and about 8-10 foot wide.
Whatever it was,has gone smack bang through the middle of the track and subway......it's fucked.

Slava Ukraini.
A very disabling, precision strike from Ukraine:

And that's the ones still standing !

I'm so sorry for the people of Kharkiv, visited with City in 2017 with my lad. We stayed in a beautiful small boutique hotel (Hotel 19) just south of the big square and park, not far from the "Mirror Stream" and beautiful church.

I hope the hotel and staff are safe and well, they were really nice/friendly people, and we had a great 2 nights there, I really wanted to take my wife there, she would have loved the place.
I only did the in out City trip so only had 6,7 hours or so but like you, met great people, very friendly.
When freedom comes I would love hundreds of blues to pile onto a plane and go back to Kharkiv for the night. If there is no City match, so what, a wander round, beer, good food and watch Shaktar before more beer and then bed.
We could call it a charity mission and get the gift aid tax back :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.