Russian invasion of Ukraine

Not defending them, but we don't know what they were actually aiming at. I doubt it was a kids play park, but we do know their artillery is not very accurate, so most likely it was off an off target shell.

As you say though luckily no kids playing there at the time.

I'd more likely wager it was just lobbed in the vague direction of the city with no actual target intended.

The last sentance sums the Ukranian people up.
Kharkiv have had it bad,EVERY night.
Think there is 6 civillians dead and 16 injured so far in tonights strikes.

Slava Ukraini.

This is what residential buildings in the northern part of Kharkiv look like now. Hardly any intact glass left. People still live there and wait for Victory.

View attachment 53127
Slava Ukraini

Through the night,the Orcs bombed the shit out of Kharkiv,again.
Including the use of Phosphorus,not sure on casualties.
Explosions in Nova Kakhovka,Kherson,in the direction of the Dam.
Not sure if it was the dam though.
Orc warehouse destroyed in Amvrosiivka,just East of Donetsk.
Warehouse destroyed in Bilohirka,Kherson...West side of Dnipro.
Loads of battles in the East....both gaining little ground,then losing the ground gained.
1 Aircraft and 1 Helicopter shot down.
Pic is Avdiivka this morning.
FabHRuWXkAIguAV.jpeg.jpg

Slava Ukraini.

Last edited:
This is the most unnecessary (ie, it's a shame it's needed due to one sick individuals vanity) and best thread this forum has ever known.
It wants preserving.
Future generations will have insight to the real affects of war. Not the polished glorified versions made by TV and film companies.

To know that this evil still exists in the modern world, and the reluctance of powerful nations to fully intervene.
I cannot believe we are letting it happen. (again)
I know the reasons given for not getting directly involved. Putin wants other nations to get involved.
A wider conflict would suit him.
People have mentioned he doesn't have the power himself to launch nukes unless Russia was directly under attack.
Even a simple attack on Russian soil might be enough to give him those controls though.

Maybe an RAF jet straying into Russian territory and being shot down could be a trigger. (like nearly happened this week)
The truth that the RAF jet wasn't even in Russian airspace wouldn't matter.

I want the world to do more. I'm embarrassed we aren't doing more. But i will leave those decisions to people who are paid to make them.
I just hope the people of Ukraine know that the civilised world is behind them.

So for now the world sits and waits.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.