Russian invasion of Ukraine

Read today (contrary to reports yesterday) that they travelled in separate cars and the bomb was under the drivers seat, which would suggest she was the target, the car was owned by her, too.

Who knows what to believe, but my first thoughts were also it stinks of FSB involvement.
They originally said he was meant to be in the car with her, but decided to go in a seperate car at the last minute, then he's at the scene standing over a body, all seems very dubious to me. All very useful for internal propoganda though.

100% true I'm sure. Looking forward to the photos of her place being released....

View attachment 53523

After hearing this I instantly hought of this...

"You're only supposed to blow the b****y doors off!"

Apologies, but I don't believe anyone Russia says. Yeah I'm sure they let a Ukrainian in from Estonia in a mini without checking.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if the daughter was alive somewhere and they used a poor soul as a stand in. It is amazing that they can identify an individual who planted a small box under a car yet cannot identify anyone connected with transporting a Buk air defence system out of ruSSia into occupied Ukraine and fired it at a civilian aircraft killing 283 innocent people, many of them women and children.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.