Russian invasion of Ukraine

Russian plan

Only plan - be all over by the weekend. New plan, destroy everything our guns can reach likes it’s the Somme.

Ukrainian plan:
First phase - stop overrun of Ukraine. Achieved with victory in the Battle of Kyiv.

Second phase - bring Russian advances to a stalemate - achieved by the looks of it.

Third phase - go on the offensive. So looks like it’s going to plan. We’re in for a prolonged period of arming and training Ukrainian forces for a spring offensive. All the while they need to keep harrying the Russian supply lines.

Remind me who was this feared professional army again?

5 eyes would have been all over anything like that

Plus it’s all likely to be shit anyway. Chinese stuff is still copied Russian even if next gen. They haven’t done the necessary research and development.

Even if it was good it’s unlikely the Russians would make the most of it based on their current performance.

Think he's been the worst Prime Minister in my lifetime

but I will give him full credit for our involvement and support for Ukraine

you have received quite the backlash on this one - but least you have the 2 biggest WUM's liking your posts.
He’s nothing like the worst in my lifetime, viz: Lord Home, Anthony Eden, Theresa May.
Gordon Brown not far off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.