Russian invasion of Ukraine

He’s nothing like the worst in my lifetime, viz: Lord Home, Anthony Eden, Theresa May.
Gordon Brown not far off.
Harsh on Gordon Brown - He deserves massive credit and recognition for his endeavours and expertise during the global financial crisis, every G7 leader was stumped as to what to do and to his credit he synchronised a truly global response to avert certain catastrophe to the way we all live in the west - very rare that you will see the Americans pass the baton to a foreign leader on such an issue of global importance and his handling of the crisis is still a go to in economic journals and study courses.

He had zero charisma and looked like a fish out of water away from his area of expertise, but hey, I think we've all learned from prominent leaders around the world in the last 5 years how far being a showman and a populist gets your average man on the street -

So good to have someone like Zelensky on the political stage now - smart, works hard, seems sincere and has a pair of balls and I believe (assuming he's not assassinated) he can do wonders for a post war Ukraine as they did have serious problems with corruption before this all kicked off which need to be addressed for it to become a dynamic economy where all the citizens of Ukraine can benefit on a financial and social level and live in freedom.

Harsh on Gordon Brown - He deserves massive credit and recognition for his endeavours and expertise during the global financial crisis, every G7 leader was stumped as to what to do and to his credit he synchronised a truly global response to avert certain catastrophe to the way we all live in the west - very rare that you will see the Americans pass the baton to a foreign leader on such an issue of global importance and his handling of the crisis is still a go to in economic journals and study courses.

He had zero charisma and looked like a fish out of water away from his area of expertise, but hey, I think we've all learned from prominent leaders around the world in the last 5 years how far being a showman and a populist gets your average man on the street -

So good to have someone like Zelensky on the political stage now - smart, works hard, seems sincere and has a pair of balls and I believe (assuming he's not assassinated) he can do wonders for a post war Ukraine as they did have serious problems with corruption before this all kicked off which need to be addressed for it to become a dynamic economy where all the citizens of Ukraine can benefit on a financial and social level and live in freedom.
Yes, Brown did well when the crisis arose which is why I left him off my list. Otherwise, he was mad, e.g. Patio tax, nice view tax, built in wardrobe tax!

Vladimir Putin has ordered Russia's military to expand with another 137,000 personnel starting from next year.

The announcement by the Russian president came a day after Moscow's invasion of Ukraine reached its six-month mark.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.