Russian invasion of Ukraine

Perhaps I translated this phrase incorrectly in the translator. I meant that many of my friends and relatives said, when a full-scale war began, that Ukrainian troops were bombing Ukrainian cities) and russian troops were not doing this)
I see - I think. Suggesting a "false flag" operation?

If Russia can’t beat Ukraine(with the help of NATO and America), it has absolutely no chance against NATO’s vast armies, American forces, and far superior weapons and war tactics.

Putin has opened up Russia’s abject army to NATO’s eyes. NATO have been watching Russia’s army, how it has fought the war, and has gathered priceless information about Russia’s armed forces, their tactics, supply lines information, ageing weapons, etc.

If Russia can’t beat Ukraine(with the help of NATO and America), it has absolutely no chance against NATO’s vast armies, American forces, and far superior weapons and war tactics.

Putin has opened up Russia’s abject army to NATO’s eyes. NATO have been watching Russia’s army, how it has fought the war, and has gathered priceless information about Russia’s armed forces, their tactics, supply lines information, ageing weapons, etc.
Hopefully putins days are coming to an end and someone less mad can lead russia

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.